• RYOBI
  • >
  • expand-it
  • >
  • Trimmers
  • >
  • Attachment-Capable Trimmers
  • Features
  • Specifications
  • Includes
  • Support
  • Related Products

This powerful 10 Amp String Trimmer delivers am 18 in. cutting width, allowing you to cut more yard in less time. Not only is this trimmer attachment capable with 10 different EXPAND-IT attachments, it also comes with the REEL-EASY head that reloads in under 60 seconds. Best of all, this String Trimmer is covered under a 3 Year Limited Warranty.

Features

Ryobi three year warranty logo

This product is covered by a 3-year limited warranty.

View our current promotions for new product releases and the latest RYOBI savings!

Ryobi Help+

Your one stop destination for tips & techniques, manuals, troubleshooting, FAQs and more!

Specifications

  • Power Source: Corded Electric
  • Line Advancement: Bump-feed
  • Cutting Swath: 18 in.
  • Suggested Line Diameter: .080
  • Weight: 11 lbs.

Includes

  • Power Head
  • Straight Shaft String Trimmer Attachment
  • Grass Deflector
  • SPEED-WINDER Crank
  • Handle
  • .080 Trimmer Line
  • Operator Manual

Reviews

10 Amp Electric 18 IN. Attachment Capable String Trimmer

10 Amp Electric Attachment Capable String Trimmer is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 382.

Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a tool !!!!!!! I recently bought this and let me tell you,it is a grass cutting fiend!!!. My yard had gotten a bit overgrown as my lawn tractor was awaiting parts and I used this gem to do all my trim work. It has so much power and such superior cutting line that i " mowed" most of my lawn with it. Great purchase!!!!

Date published: 2022-09-22

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great string trimmer I got this as a backup to my cordless trimmer. I ended up liking it so much that I use it where ever I can reach with my extension cord!

Date published: 2022-09-03

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Versatile and dependable!!! I knew when I purchased this unit I was getting a good unit as I have been for many years including a cordless drill, circular saw, saw all, and flashlight set I received as a fathers day gift years ago in a big gray case that's still in use today!!!However this purchase totally went way beyond my expectations, letting me know of Ryobi's long time quality, craftsmanship and dependability!!!

Date published: 2022-08-04

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Light weight and not as loud as my B&D I bought this weed trimer a couple of days ago . The trimer is light weight not very loud and does not use much string. The only grip I have with on opening and putting it together it was missing the bolt that holes the handle on ,the wing nut was their lucky I had a bolt in my junk drawer.

Date published: 2022-08-02

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Performs Fantastic A lot of power, easy to use, bump feed works great

Date published: 2022-07-27

Rated 5 out of 5 by from 10 amp corded string trimmer This is a great piece of equipment. Very powerful.

Date published: 2022-06-23

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Like your corded tools? The build quality on this thing really surprised me coming from another brand, it's one well placed shoulder strap away from being perfect as it's balanced incredibly well. It also has one of the best loading systems I've worked with, no more spooling string the old fashion way! I'm looking forward to getting several of the optional attachments for this as I'm sure they will be just as great in quality.

Date published: 2022-06-18

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Trimmer I've had this for a year now and just love it! Just got all the accessories and love them even more. Best string trimmer and attachments I've ever used!

Date published: 2022-06-15